- National Parks On The Air (NPOTA) - Throughout 2016, Amateur Radio will be helping the National Park Service celebrate their 100th anniversary. Hams from across the country will activate NPS units, promote the National Park Service and showcase Amateur Radio to the public. Take a look and plan to participate - either by huntins parks or by setting up yourself in one of
National Park Service Units.
- Online Membership Payments - New and continuing SARA members may now pay annual dues using SARA's PayPal Page.
- SARA News
- Free Money for SARA - Two business will make donations to SARA based on your purchases if you register with those businesses. Doing so will NOT increase costs to you nor will it diminish rewards for which you might qualify. Click on the business names below for registration info.
- Repeater Report - The autopatch is currently nonfunctional. (KB5YIW)
- SARA Swap Page - if you have items that you want or have for sale, free or trade, email information to firstname.lastname@example.org
- QRV Fridays: Friday, February 12th at the Twisted Chili. It is always a good idea to keep checking the SARA web page (www.socorroara.org) for developments.
- NM Section ARES & RACES HF net: February 21, 2016, at 17:00 hrs local in the Socorro County EOC, 198 Neel Ave. Plan to assemble 15 to 30 minutes before the net is called.
- Second Annual New Mexico TechFest: February 27, 2016, An ARRL-sanctioned operating specialty event organized by Rocky Mountain Ham Radio - New Mexico. This unique event will be a day of quality presentations, demonstrations, and instruction provided by some of New Mexico's leading technical hams on a variety of emerging and relevant technical topics within amateur radio to advance and expand attendees' technical knowledge, facilitate technical collaboration, and discuss ideas with one another. TechFest is open to all interested hams and will take place at the New Mexico Veterans' Memorial Event Center located at 1100 Louisiana Blvd SE, Albuquerque, NM 87108.
- SARA Meeting: 19:30 hours local on Wednesday, March 9, 2016 in the Socorro County EOC, 198 Neel Ave. Presentation: TBA. (agenda/minutes)